We like nothing more than travelling on aircraft, but we can’t travel in every cabin of every aircraft in the world. If you have opinions, reviews or verified seat measurements to share with us we’d love to hear from you.
Business Class Cabin
Business Class Cabin Details
Business Class Cabin Review
- Full Flat Beds
- Direct Aisle Access for every seat
- Bar Area
- 10.4″ On Demand Entertainment Screens
- Email and Text capability
- AC Power and USB
The Not So Good
- Not great for couples travelling together
- Poor Window Views
- Narrow seats and aisles make this cabin unpopular. The aircraft are being reconfigured to the 31J/48W/185Y layout.
Premium Economy Cabin
Premium Economy Cabin Details
Premium Economy Cabin Review
- 38″ Seat Pitch and 21″ Seat Width are the par scores for a Premium Economy Cabin
- 9″ On Demand In Flight Entertainment Screens
- AC Power and USB Ports
The Not So Good
Economy Class Cabin
Economy Class Cabin Details
Economy Class Cabin Review
31″ Seat Pitch and 17.5″ Seat Width are the par scores for a Premium Economy Cabin
9″ On Demand In Flight Entertainment Screens
2 – 4 – 2 Configuration excellent for couples.
Virgin Atlantic A330-300 33J/48W/185Y Seat Map
Aircraft operating in this configuration.
Flights operated by this type and configuration in the last 30 days including delivery, maintenance, positioning and diverted flights.
For full seat reviews, aircraft operating in this configuration and routes flown by this type and configuration, please view on a tablet, laptop or desktop device.